01 July 2008

Bagels

So to post something other than a "Clark activity", this is an "Adrian activity". Sunday Adrian decided that he wanted to try and make bagels. It's a pretty involved process (rising, boiling, baking, etc.) but they turned out beautifully and mega-tasty. This particular one is salsa flavor with cheese on top, and it's the only one left of the batch. The rest got eaten quickly, even Clark loved them. Yum! Great job, Age!


6 comments:

  1. BOILING??? I'm going to have to google that one! They look so good though. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to do that. Adrian is amazing in the kitchen. Can he drum up a batch of those when I get there in August????

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you know I totally want to be you when I grow up. Clark already looks so much bigger and I'm totally jonesing for his happy laugh. Thanks for calling, I'll catch you later.
    Miss you a ton,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie, you are sooo cute. I will probably always be able to blame Robbie for being smaller than me...especially of i keep having 10 lb babies...i hope you are doing well and that you are as comfortable as you can be! We love ya'll and you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two questions:

    Was it worth the work and are we going to get the recipe?

    ReplyDelete