For today's activity, I cut out some shapes from fabric scraps and used a few random clothes (onesies, socks, etc.) and hung a string in the corner of the living room. We used clothespins to hang the clothes on the line. I had to help open up the pins, but then he could stick them on the clothes and see them hang. I can't say it entertained him for a long time--but it was fun to do together.


Keep doing these! I like them. I had actually considered starting a blog at one point of things to do with your kids, especially when she was a little younger, and I couldn't think of anything.
ReplyDeleteI like your posts too. This one reminded me of something my mom did when I was little. She found a simple pulley that she could hook over a door or on a light fixture. She then attached a small bucket to the end of a rope, ran it through the pulley, and presto! I was entertained for hours. I used to put different toys and things in the bucket and run it up and down.
ReplyDeleteMan, Peter, you're making me wonder where I can get me one of those... :)
ReplyDeleteNo worries Jodie, I love seeing what the shark is up to! Give him a big hug and and kiss for me!
ReplyDelete