11 July 2008

Activity #7: Cardboard and cars

I took a giant piece of cardboard that we had (we used it when we were painting furniture, hence the white paint spots all over it), drew some roads and trees and we drove his cars all over it. He loved it! We kept it out all day and he would come back to it often.


3 comments:

  1. What a cool activity, looks like he had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he has fun with those activities! He is so cute.
    And I just saw the comment you left on Kamaili's blog.. I dont know how long ago you left it..
    But HI back :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I tell you how much I love these ideas. We have tried a few of them and they have been great, especially while I get dinner ready. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete