14 July 2008

haircut

I got a haircut on Friday. It's a little shorter than I like, but I needed something different and this is it.

Here's it straight

and curly. (Blech...self portraits never turn out right!)
I haven't exactly figured out how to do it yet, but I'm sure I'll love it once I do.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! But can you still pull it back in a pony tail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great. I especially like the curly. And, your face looks so thin. I'm very jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Mari--that is one thing I am sad about! It means I actually have to do my hair every. single. day.

    And Jen, I think it only looks that way because of the self-portrait. It skews everything a bit. I actually think this haircut makes me look fatter---as if I need that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, too. It always takes a few days to get used to a new cut. And even though you have to do it every day, at least there isn't as much to do. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT!
    and although you can't pull it back you can just do headbands?!
    I second Jenny's comment. You are getting closer to poppin time and your face looks thin. A picture can't skew it that much and plus, the camera is supposed to add weight.
    I still envy your red curls and freckers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am proud of you for doing something different. You have a great head shape (as if I would tell you if it were bad..) and it complements your glasses. Cardboard thing was cool. I need to call you.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to comment and tell you that I think it's really cute too.

    ReplyDelete