29 June 2008

Activity #5: Paper sack puppets

This was one of the more involved projects that we had fun doing. I basically brought out all of my arts and crafts stuff to see what things he's good at and what things need to be put off until he's a bit older.
First we painted using Q-tips again.

Next we stamped (this we'll wait until later to do again).

Then we glued on shapes and arms and a hat.

Lastly we tried out our puppets!

Clark thought his was awesome and couldn't wait to show it off to dad!

As we were letting the puppets dry, I let him use the rest of the paints and have fun on the "drop cloth".

3 comments:

  1. I ditto Hope's reply. You are THE BEST EVER MOM! ...and...Clark looks so happy doing these little activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring, Jodie. Seriously. I love to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete