There's our little Clark Shark! CUTE CUTE BOY!
Wow-ee that boy has some big beautiful brown eyes!
I love how Clark is such a mixture of you two! Sometimes he looks more like one of you, but he really doesn't look more like either of you! Too cute!
One extreme to the other, no pictures, now no words;)you're right, he is a cute boy. we'll miss playing with him. I hope that you are enjoying KT.
and very cute he is :o)
Nice photo. Adorable boy! We love and miss you guys SOO much!
There's our little Clark Shark! CUTE CUTE BOY!
ReplyDeleteWow-ee that boy has some big beautiful brown eyes!
ReplyDeleteI love how Clark is such a mixture of you two! Sometimes he looks more like one of you, but he really doesn't look more like either of you! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteOne extreme to the other, no pictures, now no words;)
ReplyDeleteyou're right, he is a cute boy. we'll miss playing with him. I hope that you are enjoying KT.
and very cute he is :o)
ReplyDeleteNice photo. Adorable boy! We love and miss you guys SOO much!
ReplyDelete