This weekend, as a surprise for some of my siblings, Clark and I flew out to AZ for a few days. My little brother is leaving on his mission next week and we were all able to be together before he left (well, we missed Jimmy who is in Peru on his mission and Adrian who had to work!). Since it was the first time in a long time that all the grandkids were together (it was the first time any of us had met our niece Marta who was born on Guam) my mother insisted on a photo shoot.
All the grandkids--until Jen and I have our babies.

My whole family, excluding Jimmy (we missed you!)

The family, including my darling grandma

We had so much fun and were so sad to leave--but we did miss Adrian and are glad to be back home with him!
Man oh man, I miss all you Cozzas. Wowwee.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! That's great that you got to do that! You don't look like anyone in your family! What's up with that? Maybe it's just the red hair.
ReplyDeleteOh wow. So neat to see you all together all grown up. *sigh* Well of course with out Jimmy... but we all understand that. So jealous I missed this reunion. ;)
ReplyDeleteJodie!! It was so great to see and visit with you and your family! Thanks for letting us stop by. I did it, I've gotten on the wagon with this "blog-thing" so, here goes nothing!! :)
ReplyDeleteJodie! I am so happy that I found your blog through Lashelle's because...you were the first person that I heard say the words "blog stalking". Ever since then I've wondered about this fabulous past-time. And now, I know why it is fun. Anyways, check out our pictures of the trip to the Philippines. Dave thought he was going to die the whole time. It was hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize that we were so EVEN on gender. 5 boys and 5 girls, 1 boy lost and 1 girl lost, plus I'm adding a girl and you are adding a boy. I know, I'm a weirdo.
ReplyDeleteSo fun. I love the Cozza family! I also love the logistics of taking pictures of, like, ten preschoolers! So crazy fun!
ReplyDelete