17 March 2013

Eight Months

I'm a bit behind in posting but at least my pictures are accurate.


He's definitely getting bigger, and cuter!  This boy is such a smiley, giggly, flirty baby.  Oh how he makes us all so happy!


We gave him a haircut this month and I was amazed at how much we cut--it didn't seem as long as it really was!  I love his cut, but it does make him look a lot older to me.

This month he also began doing this a lot.  He's still learning how to get down which has resulted in quite a few head-on-tile incidents.  But it also results in me kissing and cuddling him more when he gets hurt and he sure loves that!  He is definitely a mama's boy!  The moment I leave the room he is squawking and racing toward the direction I left.  I love this boy!

And I couldn't resist posting this movie.  It seriously cracks me up every time I watch it.


2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so adorable! Adam looks more like Claire to me than the others. SOOOO FUNNY about the PEAS! Hahahaha I can't believe he has grown up so much. His little personality is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete