Adam was blessed this last Sunday. It was a sweet blessing with a sort of theme of the joy that Adam will bring into his life and family. He was happy and looked sweet in this vintage outfit that some of this cousins (and even Peter) were also blessed in.
This was really how he looked most of the photo shoot. Ha! I think the outfit is a little hot and itchy--he wasn't a fan. But he's cute nonetheless!



I know what you mean about blowout scare! Olivia arrived at church in just a white onesie and I dressed her there. Even so we had a bit of a leaky diaper problem!
ReplyDeleteHe so cute! And I love the outfit you chose for his blessing. Did you get him a new one or have all your boys been blessed in it?
the outfit was worn by Peter and a few of their cousins. It's a vintage outfit from Adrian's mom. :)
DeleteI love the outfit and I love the pictures even more!
ReplyDeletePhoto #2 - that is a picture of YOU. That looks exactly like your baby pictures to me. Is it the eyes? He's so cute!
ReplyDelete