22 September 2012

Colorado

Last Christmas on our way home from AZ, we gave up our 4 tickets and received almost $2000 in vouchers for another trip. The end of August we used them to visit my sister's family in Colorado.  We were there about 5 days and had a really fabulous time.  My kids LOVED playing with their cousins and I always love learning things from my sister.  As soon as we got home I copied a handful of things my sister does that I really liked.  I wish we lived closer!

Here are a ton of pictures from our trip, that will probably only be interesting to my family:  


Hanging out in the airport during our layover in Chicago. 



Cute cousins

More cousins!

He's just cute.

My kids were in this sandbox during any spare moment.

One afternoon we visited this great park with a river and had fun wading,


climbing,


playing croquet,

and BBQing.


I'm convinced there is no cuter girl than this one!  She sat so still while Aunt Jamie curled her hair and loved it.

One of the days we went to a farm and took a tractor ride to pick vegetables.  It was a REALLY hot day and we got on a bad trailer, but overall had a fun time.  Look at these cute kids (and especially look at the two cute finger sucking buddies on the left).
 Clark insisted on washing and sorting all the vegetables (which included tomatoes, carrots, corn, Indian corn, cabbage, onions, and potatoes)

We had a fantastic time and wish we could visit more often!  Thanks so much Baileys for having us...hope we can do it again!

3 comments:

  1. We are SO glad you came! I was reminded again what a neat family you have.

    I'll send you a couple of other pictures... when I get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun trip! It's always so nice seeing family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very green when I see pictures of all of you together but I'm glad you guys got some cousin time since you missed all of the fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete