After Adam was first born, Grandma H came to visit for almost a week. She was an absolute gem and let me sleep a LOT. She spoiled my kids with park visits in the excruciating heat and even painted my bathroom. I always forget to take pictures of grandmas with my kids so I'm glad she asked for this one.
A week or so later, Grandma Cookies came and visited for a few days as well. She also spoiled my kids with visits to PetsMart (which she loved as much as the kids!) and took all of the family pictures you'll see in the near future, but the only picture I took of her was when she and Adam were napping and I promised I wouldn't post it. Darn! Next time, Mom, we have to take some of you with the kiddos!
Thanks so much, Grandmas! We love when you visit!

I can't get over how blonde Claire is!
ReplyDelete