09 August 2012

Bunk beds

Well, these have been finished for a few weeks, but I'm just barely getting around to posting.  We had old, rickety bunks for the boys and after slicing my leg on a broken piece of metal, we decided they needed to go!  So, we sold them on Craigslist and Adrian built the boys these new beautiful ones.  I loved that he involved the boys in every step of the process...and they loved it as well.






Building



Painting

Finished!
He used some existing plans for the beds, then extended the size and built those shelves on the head of the beds for the boys to store their "stuff". Totally cool.  He did a great job and the boys (and I) love them!  Good work, Age!

2 comments:

  1. Those look great! That's so cool that he can just go and build a bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing Adrian's version of these. They turned out great and I love the addition of the shelves.

    ReplyDelete