10 August 2012

Fresh babies

These are my 4 children, all fresh; all pictures were taken within 24 hours of their births.  I know B&W is hard to see, but I didn't want the pink outfit of Claire's to give it away.  You don't have to guess them all if you don't want to, but you do have to admit that they look pretty similar (though, you may argue that fresh babies all look the same regardless of family, but still...).  So, who is whom?

12 comments:

  1. p.s. don't feel bad, Adrian only got 4 right on the first try. I think it's tricky too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it goes....
    Clark 1,4, 12
    Peter 5,6,11
    Claire 2,8,9
    Adam 3,7,10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I've never seen any of your kids as newborns, well I suppose I've only ever knew was Clark. I'll give it a whirl...
    Clark: 1
    Peter: 5
    Claire: 7
    Adam: 12

    They're all so cute though! I would agree they all really do look like they're from the same family.
    Lillian and Spencer look VERY different, but they had the same mannerisms and facial expressions. Spencer's the spitting image of Kurt, and Lillian looks just like I did as a baby. Spencer was born darker than my skin ever gets. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your guess of Peter was correct. None of the others, though. :)

      And it's funny because I think your two kids look very similarly. They have a lot of similar features, at least.

      Delete
  4. Clark 1, 7, 11
    Peter 4, 5, 12
    Adam 2, 8, 10
    Claire 3, 6, 9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...So many were a completely shot in the dark. They really started the look the same as I kept trying and changing my guesses and stuff. Sheesh...but here goes nothing:

    1. Adam
    2. Claire
    3. Peter
    4. Clark
    5. Peter
    6. Adam
    7. Clark
    8. Claire
    9. Adam
    10. Clark
    11. Claire
    12. Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clark: 4, 10, 12,
    Peter: 1, 5, 11
    Claire: 6, 7, 8
    Adam: 2, 3, 9

    Sheesh that is hard. but what a fun game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got 4 right as well--one of each child was correct. :)

      Delete