13 July 2012

Meeting his siblings

The kids were SO excited to meet "Baby Adam" and couldn't get enough of him! It was fun being together at the hospital...but only for about 20 minutes then it was chaos and I made them all leave. Ha!  Adam slept the entire time they were there and they kept asking why his eyes were closed.  Peter even tried to open them a few times.  To say they love him is an understatement.


The 4 little chickadees (yes, Claire is very particular how she wants her hair!)

These two constantly "fight" over who gets to hold him.  Peter loves laying next to him and talking to him "Baby Adam, my name is Peter and I'm your brother" it's so sweet!

Clark is so sweet and always tells me he wants to hold Adam for forever.

She is a little Mom already.  She wakes up asking about "Baby Adam" and is SO concerned when he cries!


Our little family of 6!

I had to add this picture of the kids taking a "ride" on the hospital bed.  They made Adrian make it go up and down like 10 times!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh darn you, I thought I was finally immune to the baby hunger, then you had to show me this adorable fellow! He's so squishy and cute! And my heart at melts at older siblings being sweet to newborns (I hope you got it on video)... but then I realize I can get a full night's sleep tonight and think it may not be an awful trade-off;). He sure is cute though:)

    ReplyDelete