And yes, I'm still pretty large. I weigh more than I ever have before and have gained more (already) this pregnancy than with any of my previous ones. I get comments all the time like "how many more days?" or "you're almost there!" and I just usually laugh (or secretly cry) and say "well, I've got quite a bit more time left to go" and try to leave it at that. But, with all that, I am feeling really great. Tired, yes. Achy here and there, of course. But really, I don't have a lot more than that to complain about.
We're all getting pretty excited and I *think* we've settled on a name. So life is good. :)

I gained so much weight with Olivia you can probably add all your pregnancies together and still be under that number. You look great!!
ReplyDeleteYou're too funny. And completely wrong. There is no way you could have gained that much (added together it's close to 150 lbs at this point...). Glad I didn't gain that much in just one...can you imagine??! Sheesh. :)
DeleteOooh I don't remember seeing you looking so pregnant! (i probably did w/ peter or claire, but don't remember.) you're so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I'm larger now than I was with either of those two. Ah well, life goes on...
DeleteHey Jodie!! I'm 29 weeks also, and I am in the same boat as you, except that I haven't taken any belly shots--you are braver than me!! I have gained more this pregnancy than the previous ones, and I know what you mean about feeling large!! I guess it's the price to pay for getting these little people here--hang in there for those long last months!
ReplyDeleteI guess my post title should have been 31 weeks, but I was 29 weeks when this picture was taken. Anyways, the weight is definitely worth it. :) Not too much longer...
DeleteI'm totally with you on people thinking I'm farther along than I actually am! Oh well. Here's to getting huge during pregnancy. :) I keep being surprised how hard this one kicks and I'm 6 weeks behind you. I swear my first wasn't like this.
ReplyDeleteYou honestly look GREAT!!
ReplyDelete