09 April 2012

Three Billy Goats Gruff

In March Clark had his first play in Kindergarten. They did the Three Billy Goats Gruff and he was one of the storytellers. He memorized a lot of lines and did a good job. He was looking forward to it for weeks and was SO excited that our whole family was coming to see him. So leave it to me to be a couple of minutes (seconds) late and I think it made him really sad (as soon as we walked in the door he ran to Adrian and gave him a hug. I think he was relieved to see us!). I took horrible pictures and one even more horrible 30-second video but at least we were there! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Clark, I'll bet you did a super job in your play! I'd love to hear you tell the story. I'll call you soon.

    Love, Grandma H

    ReplyDelete