Well, I finally made Adrian teach me how to get the videos from my camera to the computer so I have a few to share. Maybe. Claire talks up a storm. This isn't even a portion of the words she can say, I just couldn't think of any off the top of my head. Today she also "read" scriptures with us for the first time (repeating after Adrian) and did a quite remarkable job.
She turns two at the end of next month and is already speaking in short sentences (usually to the tune of "Peter hit (my) head" or something along those lines). She has a hard time with the "Cl" sound of Clark and Claire. It sounds more like a "d" sound ("Dark" or "Dare"). But overall I am amazed at how well she can communicate and how much she talks. And if she isn't the darn cutest thing alive.
I like her bye bye at the end...pushing the camera out of her face. Lol! She is INCREDIBLE!!! I just keep telling myself that "Girls are faster than boys" but I think with this one, it's more than that. She's also got some brilliance in her, for sure! Go Claire!!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorite developmental stages because they are learning at such a rapid speed. We were really proud of ourselves that for a while Nellie was saying lots of words, but didn't know the word "no." That didn't last too long (dang.)
ReplyDeleteClaire is cute. Ready to be a big sister, if you ask me.
I just showed the video to Olivia and she got all sorts of excited. :)
ReplyDelete