14 March 2012

Snow day

Last weekend we drove up to Ohio in hopes of taking Clark skiing (and maybe playing in some snow at the ski hill). Then there was crazy weather--storms, tornadoes, and the likes. So, no skiing. Then on Monday (after we returned home) it snowed a few inches. Knowing that the next day was supposed to be in the 60s, I figured this was our only opportunity to play in the snow. So, as much as I don't like it, we all got our snow gear on and played outside for about 40 minutes. Claire wasn't a fan, Peter loved it, and I endured it until I couldn't stand it any longer.


(she's saying "cheese" in this picture).

I only wish Clark weren't in school so he could have played with us as well since he's been talking about making a snowman all winter. But the next day all the snow melted and it's been wonderfully warm ever since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment