08 January 2012

Early December stuff

If you hadn't guessed, the reason I've pretty much fallen off the face of the blogosphere is because I've been practically on my death bed since October. Like, really. I say this is my worst pregnancy so far, but the truth is that I don't exactly remember this part of my previous pregnancies that well. I'm just glad to be over the main sickies and back to semi-normal. I mean, I actually cooked 5 meals this week. Ask Adrian, that's a huge accomplishment.

Anyways, here are a few things that we did in the beginning of December that I forgot to document (though they're nothing too exciting or out-of-the-ordinary since, you know, the whole death-bed thing) :

We made and

decorated sugar cookies (we had to do these on separate days because they lost the privilege on the first day...)

Had a gingerbread-house-making playdate (I think most of the candy never made it onto the houses...)

And we took an evening and walked around a park to look at their fun Christmas lights display.

We also took a two-week trip to Arizona, which was awesome, but deserves it's own post or two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment