09 January 2012

Christmas vacation part 1

We went to AZ for the two week vacation. We had a blast, especially since ALL 7 of my siblings, spouses, and children were able to make it for at least part of the trip. It had been years since we were all together, and it was so much fun.

(There are WAY too many details about the trip, too many things we did, and too many pictures to post. I will post a few in the next few days, but don't expect anything awesome. When my mom starts posting her pictures, I'll direct you there!)

Anyways, due to reasons I won't go into here, our flight to AZ was at 6:30 a.m., which means we had to wake up our children at 4:30. I don't know why we didn't consider this when making reservations, but it somehow slipped the radar. We were scared and tired before the flight began.Luckily it went off without a hitch. The kids were GREAT and Claire even slept on my lap for about an hour. The kiddos also spent a fair amount of time watching CARS.
We got there earlier than most of the traveling siblings so we spent the first few days getting reacquainted with cousins and spending a lot of time outside in the beautiful weather! I mean look at that grass, people! Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. This post ended to soon. I can't wait to read about the rest!

    ReplyDelete