11 December 2011

Lots of fun happening around here.

This is the second (but not final, I'm sure) installment of "When you want to strangle someone, take a picture instead".

First, Peter (it's always Peter, right?). He got into my super fine glitter. Again. This may be considered my fault since it has happened before and I didn't put it in a better hiding place. This picture surely doesn't do the glittery mess justice. It's all over the table, floor, in his hair, over every surface of his body, and sprinkled all over my family room as well.


This next thing I can't blame on Peter. In fact, I can't really point fingers. Claire loves crayons and it was probably a crayon in her pocket. Clark is the one who colors on a regular basis and leaves out the crayons for Claire to steal. I think Adrian loaded this particular load of laundry in the washing machine, but I can't really blame him since I so rarely check pockets that it would have been me if it wasn't him. So we all had a hand in this fiasco, more or less. And I'm really ticked.

Half of this entire (extra large) load of laundry is now polka-dotted with dark purple crayon. It makes me so grouchy, especially since this shirt I just bought for Peter last week. GAH! Tomorrow I'm off to the store to buy any product out there that claims to get the stains out. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes on the crayon. We did that once with a red crayon and a load of whites. It must have gotten tossed in the basket. Thankfully whites you can bleach like crazy. Share what works!!

    As for the glitter -you'll be finding for weeks.Little sparkles out of the corner of your eye :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried to get crayon stains out, but I've been amazed with all the stains I've gotten out using OxiClean.

    The other day I let George out of his room after quiet time and found that I had left some scissors in his room and he had used them to cut a hole in his pants. At least it wasn't his hair or anything worse!

    ReplyDelete