supplies needed:
brown paper lunch bags
newspaper or magazines or other old paper to wad up
string
orange paint
black and green construction paper


The basic steps are to wad up the paper and stuff it inside the brown lunch bag. Then twist the top until it resembles a pumpkin. Paint the bag orange and let dry. Take the green construction paper to make the stem and leaves (or you could just paint it green) then use the black paper to glue on a face. Just easy enough for my boys to like it and time consuming enough for me to.


I am intrigued by the photo of your family's legs in the third picture. At first I thought the picture cropped the top off, but then I realized no, it's just your legs.
ReplyDeleteAlso, fun craft. I'm not sure I could get Simon to do it, but maybe I'll try.
You don't like it? It's just a picture of all of our feet (and legs). I love it. :)
ReplyDelete