1. He has an amazingly creative brain.2. He can build almost anything.
3. I get an idea and he can figure out how to make it work.
4. He's a great problem solver
5. Doesn't hold a grudge
6. Always talks kindly about other people
7. Can figure out how to make a lot of things fit nicely into a tight spot
8. He's usually first in line to help someone in need
9. Can see the good in other people
10. Can keep up a pretty great garden
11. Eats healthily, which helps me to do so as well.
12. Loves to play with his boys.
13. Claire thinks he's the best person ever, and I have to agree.
14. Loves to work!
15. He has a great smile.
16. He is patient and usually lets the boys "help" him with projects
17. If he doesn't know how to do or fix something, he figures out how to.
18. He is smart with our money and savings and is planning well for our future.
19. He is great at goal-setting.
20. He is so handsome.
21. He is a great teacher.
22. He is full of completely random facts of knowledge and can pull them out at random times.
23. He makes me feel like I'm the most important person in the world.
24. He always offers me head and back massages.
25. He's completely honest and doesn't over exaggerate.
26. He has a cheesy sense of humor.
27. He is a good listener with sound advice.
28. He is a big family man and makes it a priority to be with us.
29. Works hard so we can live comfortably.
And lastly, which seals the deal,
30. He has big strong muscles. :)
I love you, dear! Happy 30th Birthday!!
LOL!!! I love the last one. What a great list. Wish him a happy birthday from us Browns. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Adrian!
ReplyDeletehehe, love it!! happy birthday age!!
ReplyDelete