As an FYI, our desktop computer has bit the dust. Well, not completely, but we can't use it currently until some new parts arrive in the mail. So, since that is the computer with all my photos and photo-editing software (ie. photoshop, picasa, etc.) I haven't been able to upload any pictures.
We also had just reformatted or updated or whatever to our laptop and I hadn't put back all of my links before the desktop went kerplunk so I haven't been able to see any friends' blogs who are private for almost 2 weeks, which is driving me nuts.
So, when all that stuff gets squared away, I will add pictures and tell all about Clark's first day (and week) of Kindergarten, since I know you've been excited to hear all about it. *wink*
Until then...
ME TOO! I could have written that EXACT same post from my blog, in fact I think I will. I'm dying without my desktop and the fact I can't tell all about Lauren's first day of school. It's killing me. Please check in on me when you can:)
ReplyDelete