21 June 2011

Our Saturday in pictures












And this might look like some really strange caterpillar or crustacean but in reality it is what is left of our blueberry lemon curd ring, which is probably one of the best sweet breads on the planet. Trust me, you wish you had some.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Jodie, Looks like lots of fun -- and a great dessert! Would you mind sending the recipe? Mom H

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LJActually I knew I'd be getting request for the recipe. But I can't give it out. Not that I don't want to, but it's a little more confusing than most. The recipe comes from a book called "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day", which I actually just lent to someone. But if you go here: http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/2009/05/28/blueberry-lemon-curd-ring this is the blog (with recipe). But it gets confusing because you need the "Brioche" dough from a previous page in the book (which I don't have) plus, it's more of a method than a recipe. Really, you just need to check the book out from the library and go from there! Good luck and happy eating!

    ReplyDelete