27 March 2011

Green house

Have I ever mentioned that Adrian built us a greenhouse? How cool is he? It currently resides in our food storage closet, but hopefully before too much longer these little guys can be transplanted outside.


I think the things here are tomatoes (far left), flowers, sweet peas, and I think on the far right are peppers and somewhere in there are strawberries. Okay, you caught me, Adrian does all the gardening around here so I don't remember everything we're growing this year. But, it is pretty exciting seeing them sprouting and growing! I'm excited for our garden!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me wish for Spring! I'm not organized enough to plant seeds...I always end up buying plants at the store. Hopefully our garden will do better this year than last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love having a handy man who can built cool stuff? This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete