03 January 2011

Two Weeks Notice

That's what Adrian gave his boss this morning. Here's to a new adventure in 2011!


(Don't freak out, we're staying put. I won't go into detail here but you can ask if you're curious.)

13 comments:

  1. Oooo!! I wanna hear every last detail (that you're willing to share)! We need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fair! You need to send out an email at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Can't wait to get the deets. Congrats to Adrian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously curious. I am with Gina on the email :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. curious...cc me on the email :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping that title would be followed by... "Arizona here we come!!" Come on! There's still time...

    Love you Jodie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well there is no story people. It's not really that exciting. We just got a new job. He was offered it one day over the break and we took it the next. So it's new and exciting, but not enough to warrant an email or anything. Sorry to disappoint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's still exciting if you ask me! Though not QUITE as exciting as if the new job were closer to any of us.

    Congrats, A. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are wrong. There is a story to tell - a new job is a big deal! Where does he work now? What does he do? Did he apply for it or was it just offered to him? Come on, send me an email!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with everyone else, there's a story. Kurt told me yesterday that Adrian "lost" his job. I've been in a tizzy praying for you guys. Unemployment stinks! Looks like congratulations are in order. I even took a special trip to the library so send you a note...:D I did post pictures on my blog if you're interested.....
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well to set Kurt straight, Adrian did not lose his job. He was sick of the one he had (that sounds selfish, I know) but he had been looking for something else. So we were blessed to find something new. But thanks for the prayers, Hope! We're still praying for you guys as well!!

    ReplyDelete