She's sooooo cute! I wanna kiss those cheeks!
She is so cute!
So flippin adorable! It's nice having a friend with such a cute girl a few months older than mine, gives me something to look forward to.
Nice work on taking pictures the DAY of. Very impressed. And of course, she's a doll. :)
Bahaha! Then maybe I shouldn't admit that I took these a week ago so that I'd have them ready to post today? :) haha!
LOVE THAT BABY!!!!!!!!!
She is so cute. Good job on getting the pictures up.
I love the picture where she's eating the 8. She is so gorgeous!
You do such good work. Happy monthday Claire!
She's sooooo cute! I wanna kiss those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo flippin adorable! It's nice having a friend with such a cute girl a few months older than mine, gives me something to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteNice work on taking pictures the DAY of. Very impressed.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, she's a doll. :)
Bahaha! Then maybe I shouldn't admit that I took these a week ago so that I'd have them ready to post today? :) haha!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THAT BABY!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. Good job on getting the pictures up.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture where she's eating the 8. She is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou do such good work. Happy monthday Claire!
ReplyDelete