14 January 2011

7 1/2 months

Claire at 7 1/2 months:

(no formal 7 mo. pic this time. How do you people keep up with that?)

is crawling everywhere!
is mastering the pincer grasp by feeding herself
has a few favorite foods: toast with jelly, sweet potatoes, all breads (especially waffles). Next to try: pastas
has found her screeching voice, and boy is it piercing!
loves taking showers with the boys (showers!)
can go from sitting to crawling
has recently (as of like 4 days ago) started sleeping from 8-5...though I'm not convinced it's going to stay that way
is extremely observant and curious and loves to laugh at her brothers

And we just love her.

4 comments:

  1. Three things I notice about this picture: big flower (I thought you were anti!), baseboards (!!!!), and cutest girl I've ever seen. What a sweet girl she is. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is darling.

    And I've been able to do monthly photos because I did it with the other 2 and would feel guilty if I didn't do it with Charlotte also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel-I know, right? But at least the flower isn't as big as her head. THAT'S what I'm anti...right? :) And the baseboards look great, huh? (only my kitchen and half of the living room and hallway are done...can't talk about it...).

    Michelle-you are exactly who I was talking about! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire is simply darling!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG. Keep those pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete