05 November 2010

Soccer

Clark has loved playing soccer this year. I can't pretend that he's all that good, but it's his first time being introduced to the sport so I kind of expected it. His games usually go something like this:
Run, run, run, watch the other kids for a bit, twist his shirt up, run, kick the ball then run to me to tell me he's kicked it, see his shadow, play with shadow, run, throw out an elbow or two, stop and watch, halftime. Back in the game, stand around and watch. And watch. And dance around a bit. And look at the other field of players. Game over and time for snacks. I find it all extremely hilarious.


Here he his throwing an elbow into a member of the black team. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, at least you were able to catch some serious action shots! :) Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! I'm glad he's enjoyed his first team sport experience! That in itself is sometimes an accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete