pumpkin cranberry bread (recipe from the back of a cranberry bag)
pumpkin oatmeal (from my Deceptively Delicious cookbook)
pumpkin pie milkshake (I've made this 3 times in 2 days. Shhh, don't tell)

And I can't wait to make
Pasta with pumpkin alfredo

pumpkin cream pie

pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (I don't love them, but Adrian does)
Yum, yum, yum! Do you have any favorite pumpkin recipes for me to try?

i am so trying that milkshake, asap! i made these muffins last week: http://smittenkitchen.com/2006/10/promise-keeper-pumpkin-eater/
ReplyDeletesimple, but yummy.
I'm with you Jodie! I have made a few things the last couple of weeks:
ReplyDeletehttp://katiesrecipes.blogspot.com/
I have a pumpkin pancake recipe that we LOVE! I don't have a link to the recipe, but if you want it, shoot me an email and I'll send it to you.
ReplyDeletei seem to remember loving that pumpkin fudge that you made and never ate.
ReplyDeleteoh, my friend just posted a "dinner in a pumpkin" if you want me to steal it from her wall, just message me.
ReplyDeleteOkay the milkshake and the pasta are GENIUS! Here is a super simple pumpkin soup that I love, but I use milk instead of cream just because its what I have on hand. Oh and dried herbs. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Soup/Detail.aspx
ReplyDeleteOooh! Thanks for the inspiration! One year I made a triple layer cheesecake with the bottom layer being chocolate, vanilla in the middle, and pumpkin on top, ganache poured over the top. Yes. It was good. I'll see if I can track down the recipe cuz now I'M craving it!
ReplyDelete