I love you Jodie! I've thought of you all day!! Allie and Anna are not only having just a party in heaven, they are having the biggest princess party ever! I love our sweet girls!! xoxo
Thinking of you guys Jodie! Hey, being a mom is GREAT. It is not easy, but I'm loving it. Thanks for always keeping your blog updated. I love checking it!
Aw, hope they throw great birthday parties in heaven!
ReplyDeleteHugs to all of you--especially to your angel girl. I can't believe it has been three years!
ReplyDeleteAw! Sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteI'd been thinking about her. A friend of mine had a nephew born with this same condition a little over a week ago. {{hugs!}}
I never thought of birthday parties in heaven before - what a great idea! I bet she is so grateful you are her mother. I love you Jodie and Adrian.
ReplyDeleteI love you Jodie! I've thought of you all day!! Allie and Anna are not only having just a party in heaven, they are having the biggest princess party ever! I love our sweet girls!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThinking of you guys Jodie! Hey, being a mom is GREAT. It is not easy, but I'm loving it. Thanks for always keeping your blog updated. I love checking it!
ReplyDelete