27 June 2010

Our garden

As you know, Adrian is the master gardener around these parts. And I'd say thanks to him our little garden is doing pretty well. In this box is green beans (which we've harvested a bunch from), zucchini (which is threatening to take over the entire plot), tomatoes, melons, pumpkins (climbing up the trellis), and flowers. Our other box isn't doing as well, though we've already harvested sweet peas and are beginning to see carrots, lettuce, and onions.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive! And delish as well, I'm sure. Also, loving the new pics of the kids on the right side. Your mom is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed! Our little garden is struggling...but I'm hoping to have tomatoes soon. As long as the tomatoes and peppers do well, I won't feel badly if the beans don't do well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome. Lucky to have a gardener in your family! Nothing better than home-grown!

    I will send you some pics of our garden up on our farm....purely because it might give you an idea for further garden development if you and Age want to. We were told tire gardens are awesome. We tried it and are converted. You don't have to pay for garden boxes and you can move them around! :) I'll send you info just in case you are interested.

    ReplyDelete