26 June 2010

I love me some sleep


I had forgotten how much of a blessing it is to have a good sleeper. Peter was an awful sleeper and it was SO draining. But the little lady sleeps. All. Day. Long. And practically all night as well. As of now she is 4 weeks old. I don't remember Clark even sleeping this much, but I could be wrong. Thursday night she slept from midnight until around 6:45! I was one happy mama, that's for sure. The time when she is most awake and possibly grouchy is from around 9-midnight...so as long as I don't plan on going to sleep before then, then all is well and we're happy. Thanks, Claire! We'll keep ya. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love that for you! Kambrya is a great sleeper as well and it makes for one happy mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am learning the value of sleep! Every night is getting better as wee adjust to life with baby and being home. Last night was going so well and she slept great in between feedings and then around 3:30am she started to get fussy. She was up until 7am...then she fell asleep. I handed her to Jason's mom and Jason and I got a 4 hr nap! She is still asleep. Thanks baby girl! Don't get me wrong, I love my baby girl but man this no sleep thing sure catches up with you fast!

    ReplyDelete