On Mother's Day in our church the primary children (ages 3-11) almost always get in front of the congregation to sing a Mother's Day song to all the mothers in the audience. Today was Clark's first time being able to stand and sing. He sang every word of the song. With his fingers in his nose. And clapped once the song was over. And I bawled through the entire song. I was so proud.
Egads! He looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteBest Mother's day present ever!
ReplyDeleteIsn't this picture hilarious? The primary kids made cards and this was the picture he took for it..I think it's awesome.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture! My first thought was that he looks like Peter, I mean more than he usually does in most pictures.
ReplyDeleteThat was the cutest thing ever. I almost laughed out loud when he started clapping at the end. I can see Gavin doing that in a few years!
ReplyDeleteGood on that Clark...fingers in nose. That's what always makes anything the Primary does in Sacrament the best thing ever!...it's the entertainment value that goes along with it. I remember a Primary programme recently where one child was screaming at the top of their lungs - noone else could be heard...but the spirit of it was great...and the laughter from the congregation wasn't contained. You go Clark! And good on you Jodie for beaming with pride.
ReplyDeleteI am not trying to crash on your parade here - but I remember just before the Sacrament Presentation one year -a little boy pooped in his pants because he was scared. (he had a talking part) I had to run him to the bathroom and clean him up and bring him back. Oi. I'll take fingers in the nose any day.
ReplyDelete