Ugh, this will have to do. It was late when we took this picture, so I'm not even going to show you my face. :)
So, I'm just over 32 weeks and feeling *mostly* great. In the evenings I'm really exhausted and feeling huge, but it's manageable. The only real BIG complaint I have is that I've been having pretty severe sciatica pains for a while. I've had issues almost my whole life, but this pregnancy has really aggrivated it. So mostly in the evenings I can't walk very well and I have a miserable time trying to get comfortable in bed all thanks to a sharp nerve pain shooting through my back and down my leg. But since the rest of me is feeling pretty well, I guess it's a small price to pay.
Only about 50 more days to go!

Face or not included, you really are a cute pregnant girl! I hope I'll be the same! Good luck with your last 8 weeks. You've got this!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree, you're a super cute prego. I love that outfit. You should look into stretches you can do for your sciatic. I know there are some. I had a prego massage once and she was telling me about some. But I don't remember them b/c I wasn't having problems with it. But hey, kodos to the ladies that carry well. You're lucky.
ReplyDeleteI think you look great! You're in the home stretch now, yay!
ReplyDeleteyay, bring on the baby!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute prego :-)
Names???
I think you have such a cute belly, Jodie. Good luck in these last two months. Sorry you are so uncomfortable, but you are right, it is a small price to pay for what you are getting:)
ReplyDeleteSciatic nerve, eh? Um....that's pretty dargone painful from what I've heard. My mother had that problem and she couldn't sit and was in excruciating pain. She didn't know what to do and was getting no relief from anything anyone suggested until someone suggested acupuncture. She was skeptical but is now a firm believer that acupuncture works if done by someone who really knows the art of it. She said it took about 3-4 sessions but it worked. I don't know how bad yours is and whether or not acupuncture is something you can do while pregnant or if it would work for you but thought I'd share....because sciatic nerve issues sound awful.
ReplyDeleteBy the way...you are one very cute pregnant lady...even if we can't see your head! :)
CUTE!!! i don't show my face ever. haha! my sciatica is buggin' me too! i stretch, take tylenol, take a bubble bath, beg for massages and pressure relief. ;) it'll be time soon! yaay!
ReplyDeleteyou look fabulous! i love the dress you're wearing. i hope your nerve pain eases up....it's not fun, i know!! good luck with your last few weeks!
ReplyDeleteI think you look really great! All cute tummy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute pregnant belly! I'm realizing that I just need to check your blog way more often than I do!! What are we down to... a month and a half? Six weeks, right? Wow! You two have such a adorable children!
ReplyDelete