31 March 2010

Through Clark's eyes

I've been needing a new post. But I haven't taken out my camera in a long while. Nothing has seemed too blog-worthy. So I gave the camera to Clark and let him take pictures for me. This is the world through his eyes.

A Pillow
His flashlight. (He and Peter both get flashlights when we turn off the lights at bedtime).

The top of our wooden chest that Clark calls the "treasure chest"

His pants and Peter's hand

One of my bedroom walls

The inside of our laundry bucket

I call this one "The better half of Bear"

The "Peanuts" book that he has read at every nap time and bed time since before Christmas...which gives me an idea for one of my next posts: Clark and his Peanuts book.

My hand telling him I didn't want him to take a picture of me sewing (I didn't have a shirt on because I was fixing a hole)
It also means: the end.

*All pictures were taken by Clark. Please don't use any without permission.
Thank you.*

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Clark!! I love your pictures! Thanks for sharing some of your world with us. Will you read the Peanuts book to me when I come? Love you, Grandma H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed that. Totally worth blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting to see your world from another perspective. Great pictures, Clark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i love the disclaimer at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids do this all the time without our knowning. It is so hilarious to see what they have taken pictures off. Rex took a picture of Steve getting out of the shower once. Needless to say, that one was deleted!

    ReplyDelete