This pregnancy has been a bit hard on me lately. Not that I'm feeling bad (because I'm actually feeling great) but because I am craving sweets like a loonatic. Seriously all I want is sweets. Desserts. Ice cream. Spoonfulls of sugar. Okay, not that last one, but you get my drift. I could probably eat cookies and chocolate milk all day long. So of course when I saw this recipe I had to try it.
If you like cinnamon rolls then run to your kitchen and make these. right. now. You won't regret it. Seriously. (Well, that is unless you eat around 10 like I did...).

You really are killing me by posting this...
ReplyDeleteI saw this on Pioneer Woman and really wanted to try it. It seems like I've come across tons of pancake recipes recently and I want to try them all. Maybe this will give me a good place to start. I'm sure Micah wouldn't mind.
ReplyDeleteYUM! This sounds divine! When we are all no longer feeling like crackers and water is about all we can handle, we will definitely give this a shot!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to make these!! Yum!
ReplyDelete