
Then we prepared for my brother's wedding. Friday night was the groom's dinner and somehow I got put in charge of it (I'm really not a decorator or that creative so I don't know what my mom was thinking...) and after enlisting the help of my sisters we managed to pull off a pretty cute, relaxed, and fun dinner. And I ended up spending the day making 8 different pies, a fruit salad, and a broccoli salad. My sisters decorated (luckily) and it was great.
Saturday was Jimmy's big day. The sealing was beautiful (it reminded me a lot of my own and I wished Adrian could have been there...) and Karissa is just darling. We are excited to have her part of our family now.
In this picture is most of my siblings. Joey is on a mission for our church in Texas, and although we had really hoped that Jen could be here, she was in California having a baby. The nerve. :) It was a great wedding and a really fun reception: all the shaved ice, cotton candy, popcorn, and candy you could ever want. I know that Clark had 6 bags of popcorn himself and probably at least 10 red vines. It was a kid's heaven.
All of the kids at Gina's place were still going back and forth with the sickies so we ended up sparing the nursery from pink-eye and fevers and we all stayed home from church. A crazy ending to a crazy week.
Saturday was Jimmy's big day. The sealing was beautiful (it reminded me a lot of my own and I wished Adrian could have been there...) and Karissa is just darling. We are excited to have her part of our family now.
In this picture is most of my siblings. Joey is on a mission for our church in Texas, and although we had really hoped that Jen could be here, she was in California having a baby. The nerve. :) It was a great wedding and a really fun reception: all the shaved ice, cotton candy, popcorn, and candy you could ever want. I know that Clark had 6 bags of popcorn himself and probably at least 10 red vines. It was a kid's heaven.All of the kids at Gina's place were still going back and forth with the sickies so we ended up sparing the nursery from pink-eye and fevers and we all stayed home from church. A crazy ending to a crazy week.
LOVE the hair. Forgot to mention that when we were together. LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair! It's soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the short hair too, a lot! Im so glad you had such a great time. And thanks again for rubbing in the great weather you had...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair like that!! =) jen
ReplyDeleteYour hair is gorgeous, and I love the idea for a kid friendly reception...I'll have to store it away for future use...
ReplyDeleteSO fun. What a great time with your family. I love that they are so KID friendly. I also LOVE the hair, and we could almost be twins with my new haircut. AND, I LOVE the new blog header photo! So gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLOVE. LOVE. LOVE The haircut!
ReplyDelete