09 December 2009

Another Wordless Wednesday post

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. Well, that's pretty infuriating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. Just leave it like that for the rest of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...what were your first words when you saw that scene?? Is that why you wanted to post it as a wordless wednesday?? Sometimes the Christmas tree is just a little too tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I hope your reaction was a bit different than mine would have been!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! So I guess I should be prepared for the possibility...Is it wrong that I'm laughing? I can't help it, look at his little guilty face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit I giggled a little bit... though I doubt that would have been my reaction if it were my tree. Someday you'll look back and laugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, you'd all be surprised. My reaction was kind of like this

    "Well, now do you know why I don't want you playing with the tree? Now go stand in front of the tree so I can get a picture."

    It was definitely laughable...though I was slightly irked that I'd have to re-hang everything AGAIN. Plus I was hoping my favorite glass ornaments were still intact...which they were.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no! his face is so perfect! has he been staying away from it now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remember the earlier comments about boys? Wrestling, throwing things, breaking them to see what's inside. This is a corollary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least it happened at your house rather than at someone else's! Great job getting a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is too funny. I love that you made him pose for a picture!

    ReplyDelete