This is when Adrian and Clark raked our yard a week or so ago. This is only a small portion of the leaves that were raked. And these leaves are really only from one of our trees--most haven't started losing their leaves, yet.
This is Peter's current favorite hiding spot. I can usually find him in this cupboard at any time of the day.
And this is where I found him on Sunday after I had made the cupcakes for Anna's party. I had frosted them and set them on the counter. I think he knew he could see them better from up here because that's what he kept pointing to. Silly boy.
Jodie,
ReplyDeleteClark is getting so big! Your little Peter is as well. Looks like a great pile of leaves to jump in!
Hooray leaves! And Peter is one smart silly boy.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me the boys jumped in the swimming pool full of leaves!?!?! I'm wishing I could myself! I just love it! And I love that Peter has a hiding place! Hudson's would be the bathroom, that's where his favorite toys are!
ReplyDeleteyour boys are so adorable!
ReplyDelete