11 October 2009

Happy Birthday, Anna!

I can't say I was having the best day to day, for obvious reasons, so I wanted to do something a little more fun. So we decided to have a birthday party for Anna. She would have been two today! Wow! So after dinner we made cupcakes and sang "Happy Birthday". We all had candles and everything.



They're not the best pictures, but who cares? Her party was fun. :) Happy Birthday, Anna! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love that the cupcakes are pink! Happy birthday to your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to Anna!! I am so glad that you "celebrated" her birthday with cupcakes and everything!! She is lucky to have a mom like you!! I love you Jodie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Anna! Not a day goes by that you aren't thought about! We sure love you lots and miss you!

    ReplyDelete