After I gave Peter a bath and got him ready for bed, I stuck Clark in the tub and started straightening the house a little. After a few minutes I started calling for Peter. Clark yelled "He's in the bathtub". Assuming he meant, "He's in the bathroom" I went upstairs and found this. Yep, Peter IN the bathtub, absolutely loving life.

What a hilarious kid!
Oh my word...we are living the SAME LIFE! This EXACT same scenario happened to me last night, word for word! Molly all clean in her jammies and fresh diaper wandered back into the tub only a few minutes later as if it was no big deal. (Although after reflection, I'm sure big sister coerced her in as well). HILARIOUS!
ReplyDeleteThat's happened before to us, too. Except my little 2 year old went headfirst into the tub and cried her eyes out because of the goose-egg on her forehead and the scariness of landing face-first in the water. I think it helped her learn her lesson, though, because she hasn't done it since. :)
ReplyDeleteThat smile says it all. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteOh, that SMILE! He looks so happy! I'm always so glad to see when mothers decide to take the camera out instead of getting frustrated when things like this happens. Makes me think of Elder Worthlin and his last talk before he died. :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha. That's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteEverett's done that. You're such a better mom than me. I got mad at him for making me change him again. I should learn to laugh more.
ReplyDeleteHilarious. I love it.
ReplyDeleteAh, and so proud of himself! Super cute.
ReplyDeleteLove his expression!
ReplyDeleteCutest smile - ever!!
ReplyDelete