I seriously want a little girl so I can make these dresses for her. Just add a little length and a white onesie underneath = instant cuteness.
This next pattern kills me. Not because of the pajamas, but because of the little girl's hair. Are you kidding??! Oh wait, I think I have had hair like that before. Nevermind. It's no longer funny.
These next ones crack me up every time. Do you notice anything funny about them?
Here, I'll give you a little hint (click if you need to make it bigger)
yeah, these are MATERNITY dresses. First of all, none of those girls are pregnant; they are all thin as rails. Secondly, if any of them were really pregnant those dresses would be mini skirts and show a little too much. Maybe I should make these for Halloween because IF I was pregnant then, it would be the only time they'd fit. Hilarious.
With you pointing out maternity I was hoping you were announcing something! soon :-)
ReplyDeleteAND when do get you baby girl and get around to making that first pattern, here is a tutorial for a reversible pinafore dress. totally cute and 2 in 1!
http://www.thestuffilivefor.com/?p=50
I love the patterns by the way.
I love that second one... so simple and so sweet! You really lucked out. I got some vintage patterns but they are all just ridiculous.
ReplyDeletecute
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that my mom has EVERY SINGLE ONE of those patterns in her sewing room at this very minute! And I'll bet she has used every single one of them also. Hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteOH man, I made Bethany a few of those dresses from the first pattern when she was a baby. Soo cute and easy! I love all the vintage patterns, I have a few cute ones like that myself. That makes me excited to get mine out!
ReplyDeleteThe maternity ones are hilarious. I love them.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely got some good ones. I used to have some that I was hoping to use someday, but then I realized they were all awfully ugly, so I gave them to Goodwill.