20 September 2009

The swing

For Peter's birthday we got a swing off of Craig's list. (A total of $5 was spent for Peter's birthday, and I have no guilt).

Clark's first choice is to be pushed "wow" (or high so he can say "wow!") but he also really loves to push Peter. They both laugh so hard, it's great.

5 comments:

  1. What did you attach the swing to? We got one for Natalie's baby shower, but we've never used it since we don't have a swing set or a good tree. I sort of feel guilty hiding this little gem from my kids, because I know they would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good investment to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have a big tree in our backyard. That's what we attached it to, except that the branch is a little crooked and we haven't figured out hoe to make the swing completely straight. Luckily Clark likes to be pushed kind of wonky. haha. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Asher's first birthday gift? A bottle of bubbles. Yep, 50 cents. :) You have such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the swing is so low that Clark can push it!

    ReplyDelete