29 July 2009

It rained, and life got even better.

What do a dirtbox, a lot of rain, two boys, and a dad (who was outside "watching them" but was really reading a book and not paying any attention to them) make?

A whole lot of messy fun, that's what.




Please click on these photos to get a much better look at these guys! I just couldn't stop laughing!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's hilarious. Funny, how dad's "watch" their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, I actually keep coming back to this tab because it makes me chuckle so. I even made my husband look at it. Thanks for the laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. classic. So glad you captured this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much "supervision" do two boys playing in mud really need?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEHE!!! I LOVE this so so much! I love those pictures of Peter in the tub especially. The look on his face is priceless, especially with all that MUD! I decided I am way excited for little boys, if I'm so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are belly laughing photos!! What a super great mom!

    ReplyDelete