24 July 2009

Heaven on Earth.

From the moment the sun rises until I insist on bath time at night, these boys live in the dirt.



Adrian tore down the rickety shed in the backyard to find the base structure was full of dirt--which is wonderful since we planned on filling it with dirt anyways to plant our garden. But until we actually start planting, it is just a huge sandbox (dirtbox?) that is literally heaven on earth for our boys.

4 comments:

  1. I love Peter's faces! That is adorable! Lucky you living in a place that you can actually go outside during the summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some GREAT shade! They are lucky, lucky boys. When are you going to build a tree house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO awesome. I still remember a giant dirt pile we had at my house when I was small. The BEST toy ever. Enjoy, boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, can we come over and play in your dirt pit. That is right up Gavin's alley.

    ReplyDelete