19 June 2009

Clark's room

We got a bunk bed from a co-worker of Adrian's and since we don't really have anywhere to store it, we decided to set it up and let Clark use it. We don't have a ladder for it, though, and we figured it was better that way so Clark wouldn't get hurt climbing up and down. But don't worry, Clark can easily scale the side and get up top regardless. He just can't get down. Needless to say, we're getting a ladder this weekend.



*side note*
Of all the colors we chose for our walls, I like this color the absolute best. Most of the others I'd prefer to re-paint, but don't have the motivation or money right now. But this room makes me so happy.

5 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! Any boy would love to have a room like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue as well. And I love the blue/orange combo you have going on with the cute flags around the top of the room. I think we'll be using that color combo in Porter's room when we finally get around to painting it. Clark is going to LOVE having a bunk bed in his room. Boys definitely love climbing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a big boy's room! I love it! Beautiful shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really great. I'm sure the other rooms are nice too. You have been putting a lot of work into your house!

    ReplyDelete