01 June 2009

And the winner is...

#37: Rochelle! Congratulations! I'll get your bag out to you in the next day or two.

Thanks for all of you who entered! 118 comments is definitely my most EVER! How fun! I entered SO MANY....now I just get to wait and see if I won anything! :) Did you have fun or win anything? Thanks again!

**UPDATE: I won! Hooray! I won something REALLY darling, but am debating on linking to it since it's not going to be for me or for my boys. In fact, it's really girly and darling and I am planning on giving it to my sister's little girl for Christmas this year (hi, Jamie!). But I guess if you're not Jamie, then you can take a peek over here to see it! :) Hope you had as much good luck!**

3 comments:

  1. No fair - can I really not peek? (I haven't. Yet.)

    I'm just catching up on blog stuff, so looks like I missed out on your give away. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, Jodie. Good to get to know you through blogland. Your, *ahem* prize (don't want to give it away!) is in the mail. Let me know when you get it since I am too cheap to track. . . :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email messages may not be coming through to you. I sent another one tonight.
    I am thrilled to win your bag. I love bags.

    ReplyDelete