27 May 2009

It's Giveaway Day!


I've been looking forward to today for a while now. Last giveaway I won two items and thought it was only fair that I play along this time and give something away myself.

Today, from me, you can win a really great tote bag! I am pretty much addicted to making these. Here is where I got the pattern (I added a pocket to this one). These are very handy and are such a nice size. I have one that I take to the library, one I take to church filled with things to keep my little guys occupied, one that holds papers and folders, etc. I've given a few as gifts and, like I said, they're great. So this is what you're entering to win.


To enter, leave a comment on this post with your name and either an email address or a link back to your blog so I can contact you if you've won. The winner will be chosen randomly and you have until May 31st 11:59 pm to enter.

**And I'm sorry, but I can't ship internationally at this time.**

Make sure you check out the other giveaways today (click the button up top) . And allot a few hours to do so! Good Luck!

115 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I hope I win :) It's a great bag!

    (I wish I'd remembered to sign up by Monday to participate in the giveaway day... bummer!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute bag!
    my profile links back to my blog... but here is my email.
    lynetalive@hotmail.clom

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! Even if I don't win... I'm super stoked about knowing where to find the pattern to make my own! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh pick me, pick me! I should sign up next year too... what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome Jod! I'll have to make something for the next give away! Aren't these fun? WAY cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure, I'll quit lurking for a chance. Went to HS w/ Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I love giveaways:) jooniper at gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodie, on my wish list right now is a nice tote that I can take to church every Sunday (I am still taking a diaper bag, and Jared is almost 2!) I hope I win!! I'm pretty sure you already have my email address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope I win! I've been wanting a new bag for church! If I don't win, I think i'll make one anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute bag! Love it. Someday i'll try my hand at sewing...

    Our blogs: foreverfife {dot} blogspot
    fifephotography {dot} com

    email foreverfife {at} gmail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please, can I enter? Three just isn't enough - I need MORE. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute! sign me up pretty please.

    come check out my giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome bag! So roomy. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Jodie! Ummm, I heart cute tote bags! tabbylou@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm pretty much a bag lady and would LOVE to win your bag! I always have a use for a great bag, especially a very pretty one. leafygreenes at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want one! :)

    choosethewriting@hotmail.com

    I am crossing my fingers now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tote bag! Thanks for the chance to win! pe_mayfield@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jodie, that's such a cute bag! I could totally use a new library bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the fabric you used. I'm just getting to the stage where I always have to have supplies on hand to entertain my little one. It's so much fun, but I always end up carrying three bags around. I think I need some bigger bags.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love tote bags too! I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  21. that tote is a great size! i tend to bring too much everywhere! : )

    elkesten at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great bag!

    addyforrest(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Reusable totes and stripes?! I'm in love! I would be honored to win.

    galaxie_bleu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow what a great bag. Looks like it would be a great carry all.

    Jocelyn
    http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow, that's awesome! It would be the perfect size for my notebooks while I'm running about campus.

    pattywolffe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. tat's a great bag! it looks really sturdy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, what a nice big bag. Great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can think of so many uses for this great bag! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win. You can register for my giveaway at http://ratherbecrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the size of the bag. I am a bag-aholic right now. What a great give away.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love it!

    kldemare at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I can never have enough bags, especially one as great looking at this. Thanks for participating in this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a perfect size tote for toting things in! As a mom of twin girls I can use all the room I can get---LOL!

    Hugs & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great bag! thanks for the tutorial link.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lovely bag!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a huge tote bag! Perfect for carrying library books. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a great tote for on the go moms like me! Btw, you have a great looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  38. cute!

    www.mpaisley.etsy.com

    talktomae at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the cute bag. thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  40. A perfect church bag!! I need one! Even if I don't win, I'm bookmarking you to come back to the pattern. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a cute bag...and so nice and roomy! Thanks for the giveaway!

    mrs parsley [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Me? pick me? mistyb (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is nice! I love bags!
    Thanks for doing the giveaway.

    Cassie Driver
    cmdoduck(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. A lovely bag - thanks for the great giveaway! I look forward to reading more on your blog, thanks so much!
    suserat at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the bag. Thanks for offering it in the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I, too, love totes! Thanks for the giveaway. I can be contacted thru my blog: www.luscofamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is such a great tote, it does look perfect for library books and church time goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love this great bag! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Can never have too many tote bags -they are addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nice bag.

    www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the bag. I must say, I'm also partial to redheads! :-) Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Cute! My primary bag is from the DI box, held together by safety pins. Could definitely use a new one :-)

    Email: geeandi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Cute bag. I could use that for church too. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thanks for the great giveaway! I love how big it is! Perfect for the library!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love tote bags. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great tote. I'd probably fill it with books or church toys too :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love totes. I walk everywhere and lug everything I need along with me, but I like something styling to help me lug. This would be great.
    And come on over to my blog snoodle.typepad.com for a chance to win some handmade crayons for your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a great bag for taking supplies to quilt classes. Love it!

    Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Really like that tote...thanks for offering such a nice giveaway...

    nhsarab at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. awesome bag!! Perfect for groceries! Thanks for the giveaway~!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I especially like the pockets on your tote. I volunteer at my small library, adn i enjoy seeing the variety of totes that come in--but yours is much better than the plastic grocery bags that people use.
    thank you for your generosity.
    kath
    villagequilteratgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  62. Great bag! It looks like it would be nice to take to the bookstore....I could sure fill it up!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love tote bags! I use them as project bags for my knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Nice bag! I will have to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I hope I win.

    I love totes and can't have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love the bag!!


    Thanks for the chance to win!
    =) melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a great bag! Hope its coming my way!
    Susan
    sgalasso@triad.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. What a wonderful big bag! I would put my library books in it.

    ReplyDelete
  69. What a great, big bag! Love it!

    williams.juli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. That is a really great tote bag! It's ginormous!


    mrskatiecrocker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Oooh, Pick me! I'd love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Neat bag. Thanks for linking to the tutorial. I may try to make one myself this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  73. how generous! thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  74. The best thing about giveaway day is visiting all the blogs and seeing what folks are making. :)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thanks for having a great give away gift. For the record, I love your family photos. I have a redheaded boy of my own at home.
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  76. Please enter me. I'd use it as shopping bag.
    iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love that tote. It looks nice a roomy. Great job and thank you for your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  78. What a great tote bag! Thanks for offering a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Yay, what a cute bag! rebecca.pahle(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Beautiful! I used the same fabric to make a little handbag for a silent auction, and I loved it so much I bid on it myself. We had to leave before it was finished though, so it went to another home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  81. Man do I LOVE LOVE LOVE totes! Awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  82. A girl can never have too many totes, can she?! Hi from your neighbor about an hour north!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Great bag! So, you live in KY? I'm in TX, but am from Phoenix and we got married in the Mesa Temple too. Thanks for doing the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  84. This is super cool. I love that it's big and roomy - perfect for library trips !

    ReplyDelete
  85. I need a tote bag! This would be perfect!! Pick me! Ooo Pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
  86. it looks like you and i share a like for a lot of the same blogs!!!

    i hope i win!

    melissa
    jakemelissajakea@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Nice roomy tote! I'm Shelley from northern Maine. freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net

    ReplyDelete
  88. Oooh, I'm a bag lady!

    krdickinson@grandecom.net

    ReplyDelete
  89. Great bag! I would love to be your winner. Please enter me in the drawing and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  90. This looks big enough for our library excursions...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  91. What a cute bag! I would be honored to use it! With kids I take alot with us every where we go!

    Thank you for your kindness!

    ~Brooke
    heartnmaui at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. You can never have too many tote bags! I would love to replace our cub scout bag with this one. I'm currently using a cheap promo bag that says WalMart on the side :( Thanks for offering the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  93. I agree...you can't have enough tote bags. Cute giveaway...great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  94. I'm also addicted to tote bags. Count me in as interested in winning yours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  95. I need this bag!

    lauren sobaje at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Yay - A great bag! I'll have to check out the pattern to. yay!

    ReplyDelete